Car park rates:
Up to 3 hours – free of charge
Up to 4 hours 3 PLN
Up to 5 hours 6 PLN
Each additional hour 4 PLN
Daily fee – 25 PLN
Tickets are issued on entry. Payment for stays over 3 hours can be made at the automated pay stations. Loss of ticket will incur a 25 PLN charge, payable at the Parking Office on level +2. The Parking Office can be contacted at the entrance and exit gates and at the automated pay stations.
Monthly parking tickets
Monthly parking tickets can be purchased for 123 PLN to allow convenient local parking during the current roadworks. Should you have any questions, the Parking Office can be contacted on 42/639-15-00 or at email@example.com
Prepaid parking card
- 10% discount
- Available in 10 PLN, 20 PLN and 50 PLN denominations
- Cards can be topped up at the automated pay stations or at the Parking Office on Level D.
- Cards can be purchased from the Parking Office on Level D
Car Park regulations
While in the car park, drivers are obliged to obey all traffic signs and other parking instructions, including those from car park attendants. In other cases drivers are subject to traffic laws.
- The speed limit in the car park is 10 kph.
- Smoking and naked flames in the car park area are prohibited. Please refrain from starting and running your engine unnecessarily.
- Deliberate parking of a vehicle with an oil or fuel leak is prohibited.
- Vehicles may enter the car park solely for the purpose of parking.
- Within the parking area, its roads and entry/exit ramps, it is forbidden to carry out repairs on vehicles, including draining coolant, oil or fuel. Also, waiting and interior cleaning are prohibited.
- The washing and cleaning of vehicles is prohibited.